Re: problem installing win 7 on debian machine

Hi Johan,

I am not very sure whether you can install windows after any GNU/Linux installation.

I would recommend you to install Windows first by leaving some disk space for Debian and then install Debian in the remaining disk space left by Windows.

Regards,
Balamurugan R