Re: nm eth0 connection(2)

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 06:48:59PM -0400, Tom H wrote:

          .......snip......

> I'd check elsewhere. NM seems to have done its job.
>
> What's the output of
>
> ip a
> ip r
> iptables -nL

I put the results of these on http://pastebin.ca/2451440

I only included the parts of iptables -nL that looked relevant. If I was
wrong I can give you the whole thing.

> Can you ping 127.0.0.1?

yes

> Can you ping 192.168.1.102?

yes, which confuses me as to why when I can't ping 192.168.1.1.

I found a partial but unsatisfactory work around. If I boot and defeat
the xceiver before the login screen appears I can connect with eth0. Can
you account for this?

--
Bob Holtzman
Your mail is being read by tight lipped