Julia language

Just out of curiosity, I am sure some of those participating in the
user list are using the language Julia.

I would like to hear from anyone willing to share their experiences,
such as how building went if you're not running sid or loading from
the sid package, and syntactic surprises, etc.

No, I don't have a particular application in mind, it just looks
rather interesting, but I keep postponing building it on my machines,
and I'm thinking about building it from source tonight on my 32 bit
box. Be nice to have some heads-ups.

--
Joel Rees

Be careful where you see conspiracy.