Re: where is pryzor pkg

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 09:16:17PM -0400, Harry Putnam wrote:
> I read in several places that there is a debian pkg for the mail
> filter tool `pryzor', however aptitude can find no hint of it.
>
>   aptitude search pryzor
>
> Turns up no hits.
>
> Maybe I need something added to my sources.list.   Currently it looks
> like:
>
> deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
> deb http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates main contrib non-free
>
> deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main
> deb-src http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main
  ^^^^^^^
Why have a deb-src for security, but for none of the others? You may as
well get rid of it.

Also, you are not consistent with your naming scheme, it is recommended
to use the codename for the distrib.
So:

deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ jessie main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates main contrib non-free

is all you need, because jessie IS testing.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X