Re: One-Stop Debian Box Config Tool: Call for Collaborators!

Hi John,

Thanks for replying!

> I'm not a programmer but I do have a opinion. Webmin is already my 'go
> to' tool for a lot of those chores. The problem is it is too generic and
> not specific to Debian. A good place to start would be to get involved
> as a module writer for Webmin that is "SPECIFIC" to to Debian or
> generate an installable "current" Debianized fork with modules that are
> relative and preset for Debian. If not that then devise a system of

I will look into "Webmin". Thanks for letting me know about the tool!
If the assembled team thinks supporting an existing tool is a better bet,
then "Webmin" sounds like a good candidate.

> I would be willing to offer critiques from a user point and ideas if you
> get this rolling. I think its a good idea.

Great! Thank you for your offer. I'll post to debian-user when we get a
dedicated messaging channel up, and those who wish to follow our
progress can subscribe and do so!

Thanks again!

Yours Sincerely,
Jarrod O'Flaherty.