Re: Security?

On Mon, 9 Sep 2013, Joel Rees wrote:

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 3:27 AM,  <latinfo@vcn.bc.ca> wrote:
Hello list.
What do you think about it?

https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2013/09/the_nsa_is_brea.html

  "Those that didn't know about it were gobsmacked."

NOBODY expects the Span--*cough* National Security Agency!

Ximinez: NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is
surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons
are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons
are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical
devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons....
Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll
come in again.

 http://people.csail.mit.edu/paulfitz/spanish/script.html