Re: Re: using `myscript.sh` to change current env

Dear Zenaan,

I tried the same by putting those code in a script - myprompt.bash like below

#!/usr/bin/bash
PS1=': '

In terminal, when I run like '. ./myprompt.bash', it is working as expected.

Also I tried with alias like below and that also worked for me.

alias myprompt="export PS1=': '"

Simply to run like 'myprompt'(without quotes) in terminal.

Regards,
Balamurugan R