Re: has anybody known what became of the always releaseable testing essay/wishlist thing ?

On Sat 07 Sep 2013 at 23:59:11 +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:

> Please CC me if somebody replies as I'm not subscribed to the list.

There is probably a very good reason why you are not subscribed. You may
very well reveal why not in the course of time.

> Does anybody know what happened to the always releasable testing
> release goal.
>
> This was shared sometime back [1] [2]
>
> 1. https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2013/05/msg00523.html
> 2. http://wiki.debian.org/AlwaysReleasableTesting
>
> It certainly should make debian development a bit faster as well as
> not have much stress as both users and dev. have during the freeze.
>
> Would like to know if somebody knows if there was any action taken on that.
>
> Just an interested user.

This mail is from a concerned user. But he is concerned about why you do
not simply expess your opinion on the subject in more detail (faster,
less stressful?) rather than soliciting what others think.

To answer your two questions: No and no.