Re: Ownership of pluggable devices.

On Fri, Sep 06, 2013 at 12:34:05AM +0400, recoverym4n@gmail.com wrote:
> In short, invoke (after mounting the filesystem):
>
> chown -R peter /home/peter/MY

I do stand to be corrected, but I don't remember a situation where I
had to do chown like this after every mount. All I've ever had to do
in these situations is to mkdir /home/user/MY, mount /home/user/MY,
and chown user.user /home/user/MY. After each subsequent mount, user
could read/write /home/user/MY with no issues, and without using chown
every time after mount.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn..net