Re: VPN failure

On 09/04/2013 03:28 PM, recoverym4n@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 13:03:22 -0400
> Verde Denim <tdldev@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  Hi.
>
>> Any input is, as always, greatly appreciated.
> Would this be of any help?
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager-vpnc/+bug/1107975
>
> And you can also skip this unneeded layer of complexity called
> NetworkManager, and use vpnc directly.
>
> Reco

Yes! why would I ever use a gui??? I went to the commandline, specified
what I wanted, and it works. I then translated this into the vpnc
manager, and - it worked again! Thanks, Reco!

--
Regards

Jack
Boston Tea Party, Coercive Acts, Powder Alarm, Revolution
Lessons (Mistakes) not learned are bound to be repeated.