Re: Re: Re: Cannot view all my android folders in nautilus after mounting android as MTP

In that case I'm stumped. Sorry I can't help you any further.

I think, as someone mentioned above, that MTP is only used to transfer
files that contain media. So maybe thats the reason that its not
mounting. Tomorrow I will try to connect my phone to another distro and
will report if all files are visible there or not.

Thanks for the help though. Appreciated!
--
Regards,
Anubhav Yadav,