Re: Thanks

On 09/02/2013 03:38 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Monday 02 September 2013 17:24:56 Conrad Nelson wrote:
I used to actually be a big KDE user. I still like it but I've found
it's gone from being one of the fastest, but still flexible desktop
environments around to being one of the absolute slowest.
The fast, flexible environment is still alive in the Trinity Desktop
Environment fork, www.trinitydesktop.org .  It was originally called
Trinity-KDE, but KDE objected.

It has continued to be developed and has reached 3.5.13.2, with 14 about to be
released.  (KDE 3 ended at 3.5.10.)

Lisi

Alas, Trinity's Debian repo does not appear to work for Jessie.