Re: Need to install from hard disk but manual is missing details.

On Fri 30 Aug 2013 at 17:35:04 -0500, Mario Castelán Castro wrote:

The manual page http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/ch05s01.html.en#boot-initrd
says that I should download a couple of files depending on whether I
want to do a netinstall or use a ISO image on an existing partition.
I can use any but prefer the former.
Then you want to get linux and initrd.gz from

From where?.
Where must I download these files from?. Seems like I found them at http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/debian-installer/amd64/
See

    http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/

for how to verify the downloaded images.
My mistake, sorry. I know how to download the ISOs. I should have asked where to download |netboot/debian-installer/amd64/initrd.gz, | |netboot/debian-installer/amd64/linux, ||hd-media/initrd.gz| file and its kernel.

Thanks you Brian.