Cannot view all my android folders in nautilus after mounting android as MTP

Hello list,

I am using an android phone running 4.0.4 ICS and when I connect my
phone with USB( and select MTP as transfer protocol), it gets mounted on
linux, but I am able to view very few folders. There are many folders in
the phone.

Well the phone does not has a memory card, it just has a 2 gb internal
sd card.

I am using debian wheezy 7.1, it has gvfs-backends installed to the
newest version!

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,
Anubhav Yadav,
Computer Engineering Final Year Student,
Imperial College of Engineering and Research,
Pune.