Re: What's the easiest and/or simplest part of Linux Kernel?

On 8/30/2013 2:00 AM, Joel Rees wrote:

Okay, so, for you, supporting inheritance and polymorphism at run-time
rather than at compile time is not sufficiently OOP.

And I don't particularly care about that distinction.

I'm fine with ending the discussion there.

--
Joel Rees

You keep claiming it can be done, but have done nothing to show how it can be done. So all I can assume is you cannot support your statement, because it can't be done.

Don't worry - I've heard similar statements over the years from others who don't understand OOP. None of them have been able to support their statements, either.

Jerry