Problems with libsvn-java after applying latest Debian testing updates

After applying the latest updates (it's probably been 2-3 weeks since I last updated so there were about 300meg of updates), I had problems with Eclipse that immediately indicated a problem with libsvn-java.  I am certain that it was working properly prior to the updates (I was working on some SVN-based projects immediately before updating.)  In short, Eclipse can no longer seem to find the JavaHL shared library.  When I ran the SVN tests recommended at http://subclipse.tigris.org/wiki/JavaHL#head-404019ac0784cfe12ca6de2581b8a6ac98896bde, all tests failed again indicating a problem finding the shared library.  However, it doesn't look like libsvn-java has been updated recently so I'm not sure what the actual cause of the problem is.  Any suggestions on things I should be looking at / capturing so that I might get a useful bug report to the right maintainer(s)?  (any thoughts on who the right maintainer(s) would be are also appreciated)

Thanks,
Phil