Problem with X or kdm

Hi there. After upgrading to debian jessie happens to me, that instead of X me shining black screen,after switching back from console, and will help only restart kdm. Along with this there is some other problem. When I log into X s, below my username I unsubscribe and thus starts kdm login dialog, but if subsequently known son, or another user, and logs are on, a black screen, but it radiates as if kdm underneath was because when moving the mouse arrow cursor changes to a text cursor in locations where potentially could be fields for a user name and password. nothing in the logs. Only in kdm.log any mention of that dbus is not working. But apparently dbus running. I running on a Debian Jessie and notebook Acer Extensa with GC with Radeon chipset. Met you by chance someone with such behavior? On internet I found nothing. I deleted the other users .kde directories. Them where to log in to the system created a new, but no change. I don't know where is problem. Thank's for help.
Rony