Re: fsck on boot...revisited

----- Original Message -----
> On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 10:33:56AM -0500, Tim Nelson wrote:

The system in question is running from an SSD, which I assume changes your assumptions quite a bit. With a traditional HDDs, the loss of power causes a head crash, etc which does in turn lessen the life of the drive.

I understand a UPS is the best solution, but let's keep going on this topic based upon power being a variable I cannot control.

Back to the original question(s), how can I make this the most robust system (not of all time, but in this use case scenario), both in data integrity and ability to fully boot?

--Tim