Re: fsck on boot...revisited

----- Original Message -----
> On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 10:09:00AM -0500, Tim Nelson wrote:

How would they continue to degrade? Meaning, what is the difference between the system answering 'YES' to the manual prompts versus someone driving out and doing the same thing? Of course, we're going on the premise that the power situation cannot be fixed, and the solution is to get the best reliability out of the system when it experiences somewhat random/often reboots. I know it isn't ideal...

--Tim