PXE, automatic installation and reboot

Hi,

I've setup and environment to automatically install some Debian boxes
via the network using PXE, TFTP and Preseed. If this part is working
fine, I'm facing a little issue when the installation is done.

I'm trying to make everything automatic with no human intervention. The
problem is that when the installation is done, the box will reboot, boot
again using PXE and start a new installation process.

How can I prevent that without having to monitor every installation
process? The idea would be to kind of deny access to `pxelinux.0` when a
host had already made a request.

--
Jimmy