Re: About download speed

On Sat, 2013-07-20 at 19:40 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> And while we are talking about community, you could help the community by
> quoting properly and interleaving or bottom posting.
>
> Lisi

Is this the "appropriate way"? BTW, don't you find interesting that
"properly" is derived from the same Latin word for property? And that
what is "appropriate" always divides commonality?

--

Luther Blisset
GNUPG/PGP KEY: 6722CF80

I challenge you to play the game in which there is no loser but
everything is fun and worthwhile!