About download speed

Hello, Greetings from Nepal.

I am Manoj Ghimire from Nepal. I am currently using Ubuntu 13.04. I wanted to switch to Debian so I tried to download the ISO file from your website. What I get is about 20KB/s download speed which is maximum some times I even get less that 15KB/s. Ubuntu has download speed of about 100KB/s. It has cache <ubuntu.ntc.net.np> which happens to be hosted by NTC. It is the telecom provider of Nepal. Can you guys request NTC to host your distribution too??? I think they can.
Until then its simply impossible for us to download Debian or get updates installed. Furthermore we don't have a place to buy latest Debian DVD in Nepal.
I am a big fan of Linux, specially of Debian so please do something about it.

Sincerely yours
Manoj Ghimire