Has Wine been removed from Debian?

Running 6.0.7.  This morning, I did an aptitude update, followed by:

> # aptitude safe-upgrade
> Resolving dependencies...
> The following packages will be REMOVED:
>   libwine{u} libwine-alsa{u} libwine-cms{u} libwine-gl{u} libwine-gphoto2{u} libwine-ldap{u} libwine-print{u}
>   libwine-sane{u} wine{u} wine-bin{u} wine-utils{u}
>   libapache2-mod-php5 libpoppler-glib4 libpoppler-qt4-3 libpoppler5 php5-cli php5-common playonlinux poppler-utils
> 8 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 11 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
> Need to get 12.8 MB of archives. After unpacking 53.0 MB will be freed.
> Do you want to continue? [Y/n/?]

What gives?  Has Wine been removed from the distribution?  Just
wondering.  I don't really use it, and since I use Playonlinux for what
little Wine-based stuff I dork around with (which will download and
install various versions of Wine under your home directory), I'm not
that worried.  But I did think it kind of odd that aptitude now wants to
remove it.

                  --Dave