Re: USB automount

On Tue, 16 Jul 2013, tony mollica wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> I've looked through /lib/udev/rules.d but I will check again more
> carefully.
>
> I think the key to this is that the first automount uses ehci-hcd
> while the second automount shows ohci_hcd .  I'm at a loss to figure
> out what, exactly, controls this.

You said you installed MATE.  What did you have running prior to that?
GNOME?  Try booting to that previous desktop environment, and see if the
mount problems occur.  If not, and there are no existing udev rules for
mounting SD cards, etc., then the problem lies with MATE.

Can you boot to a terminal only system, that is, no GUI, no X running?
Any automount problem?