Re: command line hesitations and pixel fuzz (blit leakage?) in xfce4-terminal

Joel Rees wrote:

> > Anybody else seen this? Have an idea what's going on?

I haven't seen this, nor do I know what's going on, but here are some
things I would check if I were seeing that sort of video breakage:

Do you have compositing enabled (under Window Manager Tweaks)?  If you
do, does the problem go away if you disable compositing?

I'm assuming that you're using more or less standard Xfce.  If that's
incorrect, a more detailed description of your desktop setup would be
helpful.

And do you know what video card you're using and what driver?

regards,
mike