Re: Segfault after dist-upgrade

That was a really bad idea. Your system is most certainly wrecked now.

I've not checked the info on the url you submitted ( though it looks appealing )

Why did you start such a gigantic leap ? Why no upgrade to wheezy first, then add apt repo's for testing and/or unstable with apt pinning to suite your needs ...

I assume you're looking for much more up-to-date software ... if you really really need that, try Ubuntu.