had to remove tin

I installed tin and once I got it connected to my news server and got all
of the preliminaries out of the way I used rtin and tried to do a search
for alt.astrology-moderated.  I tried with the (/) and later with the (s)
to search for and subscribe to that newsgroup.  I couldn't do it since as
soon as I hit the a key in alt, tin came up and complained about a bad
command and also mutilated my search strings so I had to remove the
software.

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>
About to block another web browser version?  Ask yourself what Tim
Berners-lee would do.