Re: can't get mail from dovecot after upgrade to wheezy

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 10:52:53AM +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Du, 16 iun 13, 15:32:04, Tony Baldwin wrote:
> > I upgraded my server to wheezy today.
> > I followed the instructions for migrating my dovecot config.
> > When I try to connect to the server with mutt, I get
> >
> > gnutls_handshake: A TLS packet with unexpected length was received.
>
> It's probably too obvious, but did you do a full restart?
> Are there any packages not upgraded? Your error message seems to apply
> to imaps, how about plain imap?

I got it, now.
I was missing "<" in the dovecot.conf for the
ssl_key =</path/to/key.pem
and
ssl_cert = </path/to/cert.pem

Older confs didn't have that "<".

Always something tiny, a single character, or something,
that trips me up!

./tony
--
http://www.tonybaldwin.me