Re: No.cursor on the Gnome Terminal. in Wheezy

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Rob Owens <rowens@ptd.net> wrote:

I see the same behavior on my system, but I'm using fluxbox.  Normally I just use xterm instead of gnome-terminal.  But I just discovered that in gnome-terminal I can get the colors back correctly like this:

Edit, Profile Preferences, Colors, uncheck "Use colors from system theme"

-Rob

I've experienced the same problem, and the fix you suggested here cleared up the problem (I was running xfce).