Re: FVWM pop up windows...........

 On Tue, 28 May 2013 16:26:11 -0700 "Vincent W. Chen vinmun@gmail.com"
 sent this:

	>On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 10:43 PM, <ariestao@skymesh.com.au>
	wrote:
>> Using FVWM - Debian Jessie [testing] and would like to know how I
>> 	move a pop up window. Example the "Save" window.
>>
>> In Wheezy it was Ctrl + Alt and left mouse if memory serves or just
>> 	Ctrl and left mouse for both the main window and the popup?
>
>The shortcut for moving window is user-defined, usually in your
>	~/.fvwm/config.
>
>If you don't have one and was depending on the default configuration
>shipped in Debian, then you might want to read up on
>/usr/share/doc/fvwm/NEWS.Debian.gz. Basically you should copy the (old
>default) config to your ~/.fvwm/. There's a change in what happens
>when user starts FVWM without a ~/.fvwm/config between Wheezy and
>Jessie/Sid.
>
>Regards,
>
>Vincent

Thanks Vincent, I'll look at that.

Much appreciated.
Charlie

    --
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	This is the art of courage: to see things as they are and still
	believe that the victory lies not with those who avoid the bad,
	but those who taste, in living awareness, every drop of the
	good. ------------ Victoria Lincoln