Re: FVWM pop up windows...........

 On Tue, 28 May 2013 12:58:53 -0600 "Bob Proulx bob@proulx.com" sent
 this:

	>ariestao@skymesh.com.au wrote:
>> Using FVWM - Debian Jessie [testing] and would like to know how I
>> move a pop up window. Example the "Save" window.
>>
>> In Wheezy it was Ctrl + Alt and left mouse if memory serves or just
>> Ctrl and left mouse for both the main window and the popup?
>
>On Squeeze, so may be different with Jessie, with a relatively normal
>configuration it would have been Alt-LeftMouse to move the window.
>Otherwise there is usually a window control that produces a window
>context menu in the upper left.  Otherwise right click on a non-window
>root screen area and get a menu and select move.
>
>Bob

  Thanks Bob, I forgot about the move option with the right click,
  which I have seen but ony ever moved it with the keyboard.

Many thanks,
Charlie
    --
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything
	but the best, you very often get it. .....W. Somerset Maugham