Re: FVWM pop up windows...........

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 10:43 PM, <ariestao@skymesh.com.au> wrote:
> Using FVWM - Debian Jessie [testing] and would like to know how I move a pop up window. Example the "Save" window.
>
> In Wheezy it was Ctrl + Alt and left mouse if memory serves or just Ctrl and left mouse for both the main window and the popup?

The shortcut for moving window is user-defined, usually in your ~/.fvwm/config.

If you don't have one and was depending on the default configuration
shipped in Debian, then you might want to read up on
/usr/share/doc/fvwm/NEWS.Debian.gz. Basically you should copy the (old
default) config to your ~/.fvwm/. There's a change in what happens
when user starts FVWM without a ~/.fvwm/config between Wheezy and
Jessie/Sid.

Regards,

Vincent