Re: Error install postgresql-9.1

Fernando ff77, 20.05.2013:
> Update:
>
> I tried to install all the packages postgresql from SID. I have not solved.
>
> I can not understand where is the problem.

I don't know what the problem is either, since I don't use postgresql,
but I noticed the following in the release notes for wheezy:
http://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy/amd64/release-notes/ch-upgrading.en.html

-----
The list of obsolete packages includes:

* postgresql-8.4, successor is postgresql-9.1. Wheezy provides only an
updated postgresql-plperl-8.4 package that is linked against the new
version of libperl in order to enable upgrading to the new Perl version
in wheezy without making existing postgresql-8.4 installations unusable.
Once the operating system upgrade is finished, you should plan to also
upgrade your PostgreSQL 8.4 database clusters to the new PostgreSQL
version 9.1 using the pg_upgradecluster tool.
-----

Note that it mentions an upgrade tool for upgrading databases.  Even if
this doesn't solve your immediated problem, you might need it later.