Re: SSD settings for Wheezy

Hi John,

Take a look on this : https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/FAQ#Is_Btrfs_optimized_for_SSD.3F
By the way, on my laptop, I have just one SSD, and I use btrfs on root with /tmp and /var/log on tmpfs (RAM) to avoid simultaneous multiples write on SSD.
I never switch off my laptop, I put it in standby or Hibernate mode... so I never loss any logs...

For me and my use, it is the best way to take care of my SSD.

PS1 : http://video.linux.com/videos/btrfs-filesystem-status-and-new-features
PS2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxWuaozpe2I
PS3 : http://www.mayrhofer.eu.org/ssd-linux-benchmark
PS4 : http://lwn.net/Articles/342892/