Re: how to avoid download during debian installation.

David Christensen a écrit :
> On 05/12/13 00:32, Pascal Hambourg wrote:
>> The client is not using approx for security updates. Why ?
>
> That's the way the Debian installer set it up.

Thus I regret that the installer does not allow to manually configure a
custom mirror for security updates. I thought about configuring it as a
standard mirror, but this is not possible because of the <name>/update
path instead of <name>.

> I used to set clients to get security updates from my Approx server, but
> lately I just leave the installer settings alone.

May I ask why ?