Re: Could not perform Immediate Configuration of linux-headers-2-6-amd64

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 09:06:10AM -0400, Sebastian Canagaratna wrote:
> Hi: I'd appreciate some help. I have a 686 machine on which I had oldstbale
> and I thought I would upgrade to wheezy. When I do the upgrade I get the
> above message and not being able to perform the immediate
> configuration of linux-headers-2-6-amd64, I did apt-get dist-upgrade
> -o APT::Immediate-Configure=0 , but I keep getting the same message.
> I tried deleting linux header-2-6-amd64.deb, but that didn't help. Can
> anyone tell me how to proceed?

Last time I had this happen (three days ago) it was caused by the relevant
partition being out of space.
--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!