Re: Xfce 4 + LXDM problem

This should be better asked in the lightdm forum. Anyway, what is the content of ~/.xsession, ~/.xinitrc and /etc/lightdm.conf files? In /usr/share/xsessions there should be file called lightdm-xsession.desktop that defines the window manager system wide. Check it content especially the exec line. You can also put that at the end of users ~/.xsession file to specify different window manager upon login for that user.