Xfce 4 + LXDM problem

I installed LXDM. I could not get it to run it as the default display
manager (yes, I had /usr/sbin/lxdm in /etc/X11/default-display-manager),
I had to login and run it from tty. I managed to fix that by adding lxdm
before exit 0 in rc.local, now my only problem is after I log in through
lxdm it tries to use lightdm-xsession. I don't have and never have
installed lightdm or lightdm-xsession or whatever package it is looking
for, so when it can't find it, it says it can't find it and its falling
back to default session and I have to click ok to continue. So its just
a mild irritation, but still. Here is the exact message it gives me:

Xsession: unable to launch "lightdm-xsession" xsession ---
"lightdm-xsession" not found; falling back to default session.

Any ideas?