Re: MUA & Yahoo Mail (WAS:Re: Dist-upgrade or upgrade. Which?)

On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 19:44:29 -0700 (PDT)
Patrick Bartek <bartek047@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello Patrick,

>How?  What MUA did you use?  When I initially set up my Yahoo Mail
>accounts (I have

I use Claws Mail which, as you may know, started out as a branch of
Sylpheed.

Others have listed the settings required and also said that you may well
have to enable POP access via your yahoo account's settings pages.

Hopefully, you'll be well on the way to sorting things out by the time
you see this message.

Good luck.

--
 Regards  _
You only see me for the clothes that I wear