Re: Dist-upgrade or upgrade. Which?

----- Original Message -----

> Patrick Bartek:

Yes, it would, but I use Yahoo mail for this list, and that is Yahoo's reply header.  I cannot have my own custom reply header, nor can I opt not to have one at all.  At least, not that I've been able to find in the Mail Settings.  I can, however, edit or erase it from any reply as I did above, but sometimes I forget.