Re: Introductory reading on firewall/iptables/etc for new Debian user?

On Tuesday 23 April 2013 17:32:34 Richard Owlett wrote:
> I couldn't ask a specific question as I don't know anything
> about it in the Linux world.

The problem is, if you don't ask a specific question, we cannot give a
specific answer.  The result of what you did "ask" is that you have had quite
a bit of advice on which firewall to use, and none whatsoever on which books
to read.

Have you got access to a library?  Or a bookshop?  Why not browse a bit and
see what you want.  You can then ask more meaningful questions.

Lisi