Re: Random crashes that won't allow rebooting easily

> This looks like it might be
> http://us.generation-nt.com/answer/problem-brcm80211-hangs-2-6-36-0-34-rc6-git3-fc15-x86-64-help-200600731.html.
> Try a newer kernel, if you can (though I don't see evidence in that
> thread that the change was incorporated into the mainstream kernel)

Thanks!  That begins to give a potential rational explanation for this
problem.

Given that this happens relatively infrequently and that Wheezy will be
released in about a month or less (or so I read), I may wait for that.
If I get a minute and convince myself that I can update the kernel with
little risk of borking anything, I may try.

Bill
--
Bill Harris
Facilitated Systems