Re: prettify audacious? - sid, xfce desktop

* On 2013 14 Apr 07:38 -0500, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

> Only plain ugly GTK and nearly all black "Winamp".
>
> So I googled, and found a nice skin:
> http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/New+Wave+Audacious+skin?content=129663
>
> which page also tells me about ~/.local/share/audacious/skins and
> /usr/share/audacious/Skins/
> yet copying the extracted downloaded skin above, into either
> directory, and restarting audacious, no new options.

Note ~/.local/share/audacious/Skins where Skins must be capitalized.

Actually, I have all my Audacious skins in ~/Skins and then
~/.local/share/audacious/Skins is a symlink pointing to it.  I just
checked and I can get to any of the skins in ~/Skins.

- Nate