Re: Internet with Debian

agroconsultor0 wrote:
On 04/12/2013 02:26 PM, Jim wrote:
I just downloaded the full live install IOS for Debian and
burned to a USB.
Booting using the USB works but I can not find any link or
clue on how to
connect the computer to the wireless router.

If there is a page that would help me get that done?

Jim

http://wiki.debian.org/SystemAdministration

That page states it purpose as:
"This page lists articles which cover all aspects of administering Debian GNU/Linux systems, including installation, package management, configuration, monitoring and security. "

System administration covers more than an new user might initially think.