wheezy still missing php5-suhosin

Hi,

I'm working on a server replacement, the old (current) server is running
latest stable release and the new server is running from this downloaded
installer ISO:

   debian-wheezy-DI-rc1-amd64-netinst.iso

Now, php5-suhosin provides some real protection against programming
problems that could very easily exist and it is not uncommon to see
messages from Debian stable installs reporting bugs / vulnerabilities
detected by suhosin....

It seems to me that this is an essential package for most servers
running PHP5 and it's non-availability is a very serious concern.

I've found the following:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/php-suhosin/news/20120320T163911Z.html

Will php5-suhosin be re-instated any time soon?  And if not, what
measures can we take to protect Wheezy servers now?

Thanks
AndrewM