Re: Data Archiving

On 4/8/13 7:30 PM, Gary Roach wrote:
> Ok, the organization is the Unitarian Universalist Church of Long Beach
> CA. We have been around since 1913. I recently got stuck with the job of
> Church Historian and am concerned about the closet full of records going
> back to day one.
[snip]

Is there a historical archive in the region where you might get advice?
 Or perhaps a library school with an archival line with students in need
of projects or practical training?  Helping solve this kind of problem
can be very interesting for the right people, if you can find them.

Regards,
/Lars