Re: Squeeze X86 with 4GByte RAM?

I know what Athlon 64 means. I use AMD CPU-s for a long-long years. I used x64 systems too but I think x86 systems gives  me more compatibility with any softwares so I stayed here. Also I know Linux systems are able to manage more than 4 GByte of RAM with x86.

So if there is a suitable solution for me, I'd like to stay with x86 systems more.