Re: What's Up With Debian.org?

On 04/01/2013 12:56 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Monday 01 April 2013 19:26:19 Erwan David wrote:
Le 01/04/2013 20:08, David Guntner a écrit :
Patrick Bartek grabbed a keyboard and wrote:
Just went to www.debian.org and all the spelling is strange both on
Chrome and Iceweasel like iz for is, and sistem instead of system,
etc.  This is only on the home page.  Other pages look fine.
Gee, what's today's date...? :-)
However, I'd vote to keep the new logo...
+1 It's great!

I'm stunned at the amount of thought and graft - and therefore time - that
went into this.  There is so much detail!  It is even better than the
spaghetti tree!  (A BBC 1st April joke from some while ago.  My favourite up
to now.  Many people actually did take it seriously and believe it.)

Lisi
I apparently missed it. I just got home and checked my e-mail. But when I went to debian.org I only got the standard page. They must have taken down the April Fools' page already. What was the logo that they used. Does anyone know if it is archived somewhere that I can se3e it?

Marc