Re: What's Up With Debian.org?

On 04/01/2013 08:32 PM, Harvey Kelly wrote:
I apparently missed it.  I just got home and checked my e-mail.  But when I
went to debian.org I only got the standard page.  They must have taken down
the April Fools' page already.  What was the logo that they used.  Does
anyone know if it is archived somewhere that I can se3e it?
See attached - I'm sending to this you direct and CC-ing the list in
case the filters pick up I'm sending a large(ish) image and think it's
spam.

Yes! That is an excellent logo. My wife says we should keep it. It will bring us "dozens and dozens" of new users.

Marc