Re: Package maintenance on Debian

(mostly) stable and useful, especially if old software is your only
trouble with Debian squeeze.
>>> Yeah, if it weren't for the older packages, I'd be content.
>>> How do I migrate to testing or unstable: does it require a re-install or
>>> do I just add those lists to apt-get?
>> nvm, the Debian wiki actually covers this pretty well.
>> Thanks for the help. :)
>
> Make sure you follow the install/upgrade notes carefully when upgrading
from Squeeze to Wheezy/Testing. There are some steps that have to be
done in the right order (upgrading udev and kernel, for a start), or you
will end up with an unusable system.

> It is certainly worth moving to Wheezy, as it will replace Squeeze as
Stable in the very near future.

> --
> Dom

It transpires that Netatalk hasn't reached v3 in sid yet, and the good